Welcome to IIIT Kota.
Please note following:
1. Here is timetable and batch details. Make sure you know your batch for theory classes and labs.
2. Class and lab venues are mentioned in the timetable. See updated time table.
3. Approach MNIT Central library for borrowing books as per schedule displayed on Institute notice board.
4. Familiarize yourself with UG regulations of mentor institute especially academic rules, grading rules, semester promotion policy, etc.
5. Your IIITK LDAP IDs and Email IDs have been created and credentials are communicated. For any issue related to IIITK email, please send an email to email@example.com. For any issue related to LDAP account, please contact IIITK office. Sharing login credentials is strictly prohibited.
6. We have handed over you ID cards so that you can enjoy most of the facilities at MNIT Campus. For any issue with ID card, contact IIITK Office.
7. Ragging, bullying, collecting money or discriminating fellow students is strictly prohibited. All such complaints are taken very seriously. See MNIT Anti-Ragging Campaign, UGC regulation on ragging and Judgement of Supreme Court of India on ragging.
8. You can meet your respective program adviser for any other query.
9. Use of unfair means in academic matters during your stay at IIITK is strictly prohibited and taken very seriously.
10. Develop a culture of helping fellow students, skill development, innovation, collaboration and taking initiatives for organizing IIITK events.
11. We have a dedicated team of faculty members and office staff, they are doing everything possible despite all the limitations that exist. Parents and students are advised not to call faculty members directly for every single issue and use designated channels for communication. If you are not sure whom to approach for any issue/query, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be forwarded to the concerned team.
12. Link to student grievance committee page: http://www.iiitkota.ac.in/?p=762