Teaching & Research
Roles and Responsibilities
- Office of IIIT Kota, 2nd Floor Prabha Bhawan, MNIT Jaipur Campus,
JLN Marg, Jaipur - 302017, Rajasthan
- Ph.D (PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur)
- M.Tech (PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur)
- IIIT Kota - Assistant Professor (May 2019 - till now)
- Previous experience: 3+ years
- Robotics, Autonomous Vehicle Guidance Systems,
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Admission Incharge (PI)
- Hostel Warden (Boys)
- Convener, Library committee
- Scholarship Nodal Officer
- Converion MobiSStick: Mobile Enabled Smart Stick for Visually Impaired Persons
Funded by DST
- Constrained Curve Drawing Algorithms for Robot Motion Planning
Role: JRF and Ph.D. scholar
Funded by DST
- Established ARC (A Robotics Club) in IIIT Kota with UG students
- Founder member of RACE (Robotics and Control Engineering) group of PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur
- 1. Amit Kumar, Capturing an evader using multiple pursuers with sensing limitations in convex environments, Defence Science Journal, vol. 68, no. 5, pp. 451-459, 2018. SCI
- 2. Amit Kumar and Aparajita Ojha, Experimental evaluation of certain pursuit and evasion schemes for wheeled mobile robots, International Journal of Automation and Computing. (2018) https://doi.org/10.1007/s11633-018-1151-x Scopus
- 3. Amit Kumar, Aparajita Ojha and Prabin Kumar Padhy, Anticipated trajectory based proportional navigation guidance scheme for intercepting fast maneuvering targets, International Journal of Control, Automation, and Systems, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 1351-1361, 2017. SCI
- 4. Amit Kumar and Aparajita Ojha, Anticipated velocity based guidance strategy for wheeled mobile evader amidst stationary and moving obstacles in bounded environment, Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds, vol. 26, no. 5, pp. 495-507, 2015. SCI
- 5. Amit Kumar and Aparajita Ojha, Subdivision-based corridor map method for path planning, International Journal of Robotics and Automation, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 331-339, 2013. SCI
- 6. Amit Kumar and Aparajita Ojha, Natural path planning using wavelet noise in static environment, Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 17-24, 2013. SCI
- 1. Himanshu Sharma, Meenakshi Tripathi, Amit Kumar, and Manoj Singh Gaur, Embedded assistive stick for visually impaired persons. 9th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), Bengaluru, India, 2018, pp. 1325-1330.
- 2. Shivam Anand, Amit Kumar, Meenakshi Tripathi and Manoj Singh Gaur, Human face detection enabled smart stick for visually impaired people, Data Science and Big Data Analytics ACM-WIR 2018, vol. 16, 2018. (Springer).
- 3. Sharang Sharma, Manind Gupta, Amit Kumar, Meenakshi Tripathi, and Manoj Singh Gaur, Multiple distance sensors based smart stick for visually impaired people. IEEE 7th Annual Computing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC), Las Vegas, USA, 2017, pp. 1-5.
- 4. Amit Kumar and Aparajita Ojha, Anticipated velocity based guidance strategy for wheeled mobile evaders amidst moving obstacles in bounded environment, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 248, pp. 789-798, 2014. (Springer)
- 5. Amit Kumar and Aparajita Ojha, Performance evaluation of certain proportional navigation guidance schemes, IEEE International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Embedded systems (CARE), Jabalpur, India, 2013, pp. 1-7.
- 6. Amit Kumar and Aparajita Ojha, An evader-centric strategy against fast pursuer in an unknown environment with static obstacles, IEEE International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Embedded systems (CARE), Jabalpur, India, 2013, pp. 1-6.