Teaching & Research
- Office of IIIT Kota, 2nd Floor Prabha Bhawan, MNIT Jaipur Campus,
JLN Marg, Jaipur - 302017, Rajasthan
- Ph.D (IIT Guwahati)
- M.Tech (MANIT Bhopal)
- IIIT Kota - Assistant Professor (June 2019 - till now)
- Previous experience: 3+ years
- UWB Communication, mm-Wave Communication, Cooperative Communication,
- IEEE802.15 Standards, 5G Technology, Massive MIMO and D2D Communication
- Received Third Best Paper Award at IEEE International Conference on Advanced Networks and Telecommunications Systems 2017, organized by C. V Raman College of Engg. Bhubaneswar.
- Received Best Poster Award at WIP- International Conference on Accessibility to Digital World, 2016 organized by Assam Engineering College Guwahati.
- Received Best Departmental Poster Award at Research Conclave 2016, organized by IIT Guwahati.
- Visiting research scholar at National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan from Sep 2015-Jan. 2016.
- Google citation link
- 1. S. Kalia, A. Joshi, A. Agrawal, “Performance analysis of spatial modulation over generalized α − κ − μ fading distribution,” Physical Communication, vol. 35, Aug. 2019.
- 2. B. Bansal, S. Soni, V. K. Mishra, A. Gupta and A. Agrawal, “A Novel heuristic time-domain diffraction model for UWB diffraction by lossy wedges and buildings,” Physical Communication, vol. 34, pp. 80-89, 2019.
- 3. A. Agrawal and R. S. Kshetrimayum, “Analytical BER Calculation of TAS/MRC Based Two-Hop UWB Communication System Over IEEE 802.15.4a Channel,” IETE Technical Review, (Accepted). DOI: 10.1080/02564602.2017.133175
- 4. A. Agrawal and R. S. Kshetrimayum, “Transmit Antenna Selection in the Cooperative Communication Based UWB System,” Wireless Personal Communications, Vol. 94, no. 4, pp. 3001-3015, 2017.
- 5. A. Agrawal and R. S. Kshetrimayum, “Analysis of UWB Communication Over IEEE 802.15.3a Channel by Superseding Lognormal Shadowing by Mixture of Gamma Distributions,” AEU International Journal of Electronics and Communications, vol. 69, no. 12, pp. 1795-1799, 2015.
- 6. A. Agrawal and Ashok Kumar Gill, “PAPR Reduction of an OFDM Signal using Partial Transmit Sequences (PTS) Technique,” International Journal of Mobile Communication & Networking, vol. 2, no.1, pp. 43-49, 2011.
- 7. Goel and A. Agrawal, “Fresnel Transform Encoding of Time-Varying Signals of WDM System,” Advances in Wireless and Mobile Communications, vol. 4, no. , pp. 71-80, 2011.
- 1. A. Agrawal and D. Sadhwani, “Channel Characterization of IEEE 802.15.3c mm-Wave Systems”, in Proc. International Conference on Signal Processing and Communicatio, JIIT, Noida, 2019. [Accepted]
- 2. D. Sadhwani and A. Agrawal, “Performance Analysis of Hexagonal-QAM Signals in Nakagami-m Fading Distribution”, in Proc. International Conference on Signal Processing and Communicatio, JIIT, Noida, 2019. [Accepted]
- 3. A. Agrawal and O. P. Verma, “Investigation of Filter Bank Multi-Carrier Aided OFDM System,” in Proc. 3rd International conference on soft Computing: Theory and Application (SoCTA), NIT Jalandhar, 2018. [Accepted]
- 4. A. Agrawal and R. S. Kshetrimayum, “Average SINR Analysis of mm-Wave System at 60 GHz Using First and Second-Order Moments,” in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Advanced Networks and Telecommunications Systems, Bhubaneswar, December. 2017.
- 5. A. Agrawal and R. S. Kshetrimayum, “Transmit Antenna Selection for UWB Communication System Over IEEE 802.15.3a Channel,” in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Computing and Communication Technologies, Bangalore, July 2015.
- Book Chapters
- 1. R. Singla, O. Verma, A. Agrawal, V. Kumar and N. Pachauri, “Industrial simulation of PID & modified-MPID controllers for coupled tank system,’’ in Proc. International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC), Noida 2018
- 2. R. Singla, A. Agrawal, V. Kumar and O. Verma, “Real-Time Mental Workload Detector for Estimating Human Performance under Workload,’’ in Proc. International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC), Noida 2018
- 3. S. N. Mishra, K. Jena, R. Goswami and A. Agrawal, “Design of Efficient Low Power Multiplier using Reversible Gate and Wallace Tree Algorithm,’’ in Proc. International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC), Noida 2018