Teaching & Research
- Office of IIIT Kota, 2nd Floor Prabha Bhawan, MNIT Jaipur Campus,
JLN Marg, Jaipur - 302017, Rajasthan
- Ph.D (IIT Roorkee)
- M.Tech (IIT Roorkee)
- IIIT Kota - Assistant Professor (May 2019 - till now)
- Previous Experience- 2+ years
- Fuzzy Logic (Type-1, Type-2), Neural Networks, Robotics Control and Automation,
- Intelligent Control Theory and Applications, Fractional Order System,
- Evolutionary Algorithms, Swarm Intelligence, Multi-objective Optimization.
- Three times GATE Qualified.
- Best Paper Award in Conference.
- Google citation link
- 1. Anupam Kumar and Vijay Kumar, "Evolving an interval type-2 fuzzy PID controller for the redundant robotic manipulator", in Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 73, 161–177, 2017. (SCI, IF - 3.928).
- 2. Anupam Kumar and Vijay Kumar, "A novel interval type-2 fractional order fuzzy PID controller: Design, performanceevaluation, and its optimal time domain tuning", in ISA Transactions, vol. 68, 251–275, 2017 (SCI, IF - 3.394).
- 3. Anupam Kumar and Vijay Kumar, "Performance analysis of optimal hybrid novel interval type-2 fractional order fuzzy logic controllers for fractional order systems", in Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 93, 435–455, 2018 (SCI, IF - 3.928).
- 4. Anupam Kumar and Vijay Kumar, "Hybridized ABC-GA optimized fractional order fuzzy pre-compensated FOPID control design for 2-DOF robot manipulator", in AEUE - International Journal of Electronics and Communications vol. 79, 219–233, 2017 (SCI, IF - 1.147).
- 5. Anupam Kumar and Vijay Kumar, "Design of Interval Type-2 Fractional-Order Fuzzy Logic Controller for Redundant Robot with Artificial Bee Colony", in Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 2018 (SCI, IF-0.865).
- 6. Prashant J. Gaidhane, M.J Nigam, Anupam kumar, Pyari Mohan Pradhan, “Design of Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Precompensated PID Controller Applied to Two-DOF Robotic Manipulator with Variable Payload”, ISA Transactions, In Press, 2019 (SCI, IF - 3.928).
- 7. Anupam Kumar and Vijay Kumar “Design and Implementation of IT2FLC for Magnetic Levitation System,” Published in Advances in Electrical Engineering Systems Journal, World Science Publisher, United States, vol. 1, no.2,pp. 116-123, 2012.
- 1. Anupam Kumar and Vijay Kumar, "Artificial bee colony based design of the interval type-2 fuzzy PID controller for robot manipulator," In Proc. of the 2017 IEEE Region 10 Conference (TENCON), Malaysia, November 5-8, pp. 602–607, 2017.
- 2. Anupam Kumar, Prashant J. Gaidhane and Vijay Kumar, “A Nonlinear Fractional Order PID Controller Applied to Redundant Robot Manipulator,” In 6th IEEE International Conference on Computer Application in Electrical Engineering-Recent Advances, CERA, India, pp. 545–550, 2017.
- 3. Anupam Kumar, Vijay Kumar and Prashant J. Gaidhane, "Optimal Design of Fuzzy Fractional Order Controller for Redundant Robot," In 6th International Conference on Smart Computing and Communications, ICSCC 2017, India, 7-8 December, pp. 442-448, 2018 (Best Paper Award).
- 4. Anupam Kumar and Vijay Kumar, "An Interval Type-2 Fractional Order Fuzzy Logic Controller Employed to Uncertain Nonlinear Inverted Pendulum", in 14th International Indian Conference INDICON 2017, December 15-17, pp. 1-6, 2017.
- 5. Prashant J. Gaidhane, Anupam Kumar and Madhav. J. Nigam, "Tuning of Two-DOF-FOPID Controller for Magnetic Levitation System: A Multi-Objective Optimization Approach", in 6th IEEE International Conf. on Comp. Application in Electrical Engineering-Recent Advance (CERA),pp. 479-484, 2017.
- 6. Anupam Kumar and Vijay Kumar, "Performance analysis of Interval Type-2 FSM controller applied to a magnetic levitation system", in International Conference on Soft Computing Techniques and Implementations (ICSCTI), IEEE, India., pp. 107-112, 2015.
- 7. Anupam Kumar, Sumanta Kundu and Vijay Kumar, "Evolving single input FLC for double inverted pendulum", in International Conference on Soft Computing Techniques and Implementations (ICSCTI), IEEE, India., pp. 34-38, 2015.
- 8. Chintu Gurbani, Vijay Kumar and Anupam Kumar, "Sliding Mode Control of Magnetic Levitation System using Nonlinear Time-Varying Sliding Surface.", in 3rd International Conf. on Computational Techniques and Artificial Intelligence (ICCTAI), pp. 83-86, Singapur, 2014.
- 9. Anupam Kumar, M.K.Panda and Vijay Kumar “Design and Implementation of Interval Type-2 Single Input Fuzzy Logic Controller for Magnetic Levitation System,”Published in the proc. of International conference on advances in computing (ICAdC),ASIC 174, pp.833-840, 2012, Springer India.
- 10. Anupam Kumar and Vijay Kumar “Designing of an Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Logic Controller for Magnetic Levitation System with Reduced Rule base,” Published in the proc. of the International Conference on Computing communication & Networking technologies (ICCCNT 2012), pp. 1-8, IEEE.
- 1. Anupam Kumar, Vijay Kumar and M.K. Panda “Tracking Performance of Maglev System using Type-2 Fuzzy Logic Control,” Published as a monograph (Book) in Lap Lambert Academic publisher Saarbrücken, ISBN: 978-3-653-151163-7, 2012, Germany.