Teaching & Research
- Office of IIIT Kota, 2nd Floor Prabha Bhawan, MNIT Jaipur Campus,
JLN Marg, Jaipur - 302017, Rajasthan
- Ph.D (Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat)
- M.Tech (Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay)
- B.Tech (University of Pune)
- IIIT Kota - Faculty in ECE (July 2019- till now)
- Previous Experience: 15+ years
- Micro and Nano electronics, Thin films, Semiconductor devices,
- and Material characterization, Photovoltaics
- 1.Ashok Kherodia, Ashish K Panchal, “Poole-Frenkel emission and defect density in a-Si:H/nc-Si:H multilayer films for "all silicon" third generation PV” Thin solid Films (Elsevier publication) 654 (2018) 16-22.
- 2.Ashok Kherodia, Vipul Kheraj, Ashish K Panchal, "Effects of hydrogen-dilution on opto-structural properties of hot-wire CVD grown a-Si:H/nc-Si:H multilayer for photovoltaics" Silicon (Springer publication) (2017) 1-11.
- 3.Ashok Kherodia, Ashish K Panchal, “Analysis of thickness-dependent optical parameters of a-Si:H/nc-Si:H multilayer thin films,” Material for Renewable and Sustainable Energy (Springer publication) (2017) 6:23.
- 4.Ashok Kumar Kherodia, Ashish K Panchal, “Estimation of Optical Properties of Multilayer Silicon Nano Films with Different Hydrogen Dilution” Energy Procedia, (Elsevier publication)
75, 2193-2197, 2015.
- 1. Ashok Kherodia, Sanjay Kumar J. Patel, Vipul Kheraj, Ashish K Panchal, “Silicon Nano Thin Film Deposition using Hot Wire CVD & its Structural–Optical Characterization”, International Symposium on Semiconductor Materials and Devices (ISSMD-3), Anna University, 2-5 February
- 2. Ashok Kherodia, A.N. Chandorkar, “CMOS Mixer Design for Cable Modem RF Tuner”, IEEE International Conference ASICON 2009, Changsha, China, October 2009. (Paper Accepted)