Teaching & Research
- Office of IIIT Kota, 2nd Floor Prabha Bhawan, MNIT Jaipur Campus,
JLN Marg, Jaipur - 302017, Rajasthan
- Ph.D (PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur)
- M.Tech (PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur)
- B.Tech (UP Technical University, Lucknow)
- IIIT Kota - Assistant Professor (June 2019 - till now)
- Previous experience: 1+ years
- Data Hiding, Visual Cryptography
- 1. G. S. Yadav, A. Ojha, Secure data hiding scheme using shape generation algorithm: A key based approach, Multimedia Tools with Applications, 2017, vol.77(13), pp.16319-27.
- 2. G. S. Yadav, A. Ojha, Chaotic system based secure data hiding scheme with high embedding capacity, Computers and Electrical Engineering, , 2018, vol. 69, pp.447-460.
- 3. G. S. Yadav, A. Ojha, Improved Security in the Genetic Algorithm based Image Steganography Scheme using Hilbert Space Filling Curve, The Imaging Science Journal, 2019, pp.1-11.
- 4. G. S. Yadav, A. Ojha, Hamiltonian path based image steganography scheme with improved imperceptibility and undetectability, Applied Soft Computing, 2018, vol. 73, pp.497-507.
- 1. G. S. Yadav, A. Ojha, "A fast and efficient data hiding scheme in binary images," Proc. of IEEE Eighth Int. Conf. on Intelligent Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing, Piraeus-Athens, Greece, pp.79-84, 2012.
- 2. G. S. Yadav, A. Ojha, “A novel visual cryptography scheme based on substitution cipher,” Proc. of IEEE Second Int. Conf. on Image Information Processing , Shimla, India, pp.640–643, 2013.
- 3. G. S. Yadav, A. Ojha, “A novel multi secret sharing scheme based on bitplane flips and boolean operations,” Proc. of the 48th Annual Convention of Computer Society of India- vol I, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing vol 248, pp.765–772, 2014.
- 4. G. S. Yadav, A. Ojha, “A Fast and Lossless Data Hiding Scheme Using Gray Scale Images,” Proc. of the 102nd Indian Science Congress in Information and Communication Science & Technology (including Computer Sciences), 2015.
- 5. G. S. Yadav, A. Ojha, “A Scalable Data Hiding Scheme Using Hilbert Space Curve and Chaos,” In Trustcom/BigDataSE/ISPA 14th Int conf, 2015 IEEE, Helsinki-Finland, vol. 1, pp.905–909, 2015.
- 6. G. S. Yadav, A. Ojha, “A Reversible Data Hiding Scheme with High Security and Improved Embedding Capacity.,” In Trustcom/BigDataSE 17th Int conf, 2018 IEEE, New York USA, pp.1555–1559, 2018.