Teaching & Research
Roles and Responsibilities
- Office of IIIT Kota, 2nd Floor Prabha Bhawan, MNIT Jaipur Campus,
JLN Marg, Jaipur - 302017, Rajasthan
- Ph.D (JNU New Delhi)
- M.Tech (Banasthali Vidyapith Jaipur)
- B.Tech (University of Rajasthan)
- IIIT Kota - Assistant Professor (May 2019 - till now)
- Previous experience: 4+ years
- Network Virtualization, Computer Networks, Mobile Computing
- Member, DUGC
- Member, Library Committee
- Convener, Annual Report
- Established Technical and Coding Club in IIIT Kota with UG students
- (1) Isha Pathak and Deo Prakash Vidyarthi, A Graph Theoretic Algorithm for Virtual Network Embedding. IJBDCN 10(2): 1-14 (2014)
- (2) Isha Pathak and Deo Prakash Vidyarthi, An Optimal Virtual Network Mapping Model Based on Dynamic Threshold. Wireless Personal Communications 83(3): 2381-2401 (2015)
- (3) Isha Pathak and Deo Prakash Vidyarthi, A Model for Virtual Network Embedding across Multiple Infrastructure Providers using Genetic Algorithm (Science China Information Sciences, Springer), (2017).
- (4) Atul Tripathi, Isha Pathak and Deo Prakash Vidyarthi,Integration of Analytic Network Process with SMI Framework for Cloud Service Provider Selection (Concurrency and Computation, Wiley), (2017).
- (5) Isha Pathak and Deo Prakash Vidyarthi, Fault Tolerant Algorithms for Multiple Infrastructure Provider Cooperation in Network Virtualization Environment based on Auctioning (Wireless Personal Communications, Springer), (2017).
- (6) Atul Tripathi, Isha Pathak and Deo Prakash Vidyarthi, Energy Efficient VM Placement for Effective Resource Utilization using Modified Binary PSO (The Computer Journal ), (2017)
- (7) Isha Pathak, Atul Tripathi and Deo Prakash Vidyarthi,A Model for Virtual Network Embedding using Artificial Bee Colony (International Journal of Communication Systems, Wiley), (2018)
- (1) Isha Pathak and Deo Prakash Vidyarthi, An Interactive Artificial Bee Colony based Virtual Network Embedding, UPCON’2015, IIIT Allahabad, (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Book Chapters
- (1) Isha Pathak, Deo Prakash Vidyarthi and Atul Tripathi , A Dynamic Resource Provisioning VNE Algorithm Based on Graph Theory (Book chapter in Advances in Data Communications and Networking for Digital Business Transformation), (2018), IGI global.