Placement Policy for Students
The placement of IIIT Kota is done with the MNIT, Jaipur. The companies coming in MNIT Jaipur allow IIIT Kota students to sit for the placements. The T&P cell is mainly responsible for
1. Facilitating Industrial Training, optional for UG (B.Tech.) curriculum.
2. Inviting Companies/Institutions/Organizations of repute for placements of UG students.
The T&P cell collaborates with leading organizations for setting up internship and training program of students.The Office interacts with many companies/industries in the country, of which nearly 200 companies visit the campus for holding campus interviews. These organizations which approach the institute come under the purview of: Core Engineering Industries, IT & IT enabled services, Manufacturing, Consultancy Firms, Investment & Finance Companies, Management Organisations, R & D laboratories. Job offers, dates of interviews, selection of candidates etc. are announced through the Training & Placement Office.
Placement Policy for Companies
- The company should fill in the Job Notification Form (JNF) and submit it to the Training and Placement Cell (TPC) as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. The JNF serves as an introduction of the job profile for the benefit of the candidates and also informs them of the company's requirements.
- The company will be allotted slots and dates for conducting Pre-Placement Talk (PPT)/Written Test/Online Test, with a request to confirm the same by a specified date. On failing to do so, the allotted slot may be given to other companies on their request. Request for any change in the slot can be entertained subject to its availability.
- The company can ask for the resumes of interested students and has the liberty to shortlist them before the beginning of the placement process.