Teaching & Research
- Office of IIIT Kota, 2nd Floor Prabha Bhawan, MNIT Jaipur Campus,
JLN Marg, Jaipur - 302017, Rajasthan
- Ph.D Mathematics (MNIT Jaipur)
- M.Sc Mathematics (Bangalore University)
- B.Sc (Bangalore University)
- IIIT Kota - Assistant Professor (May 2019 - till now)
- Previous experience:
- Fractional Calculus and its Applications
- 1. Manish Kumar Bansal, P. Harjule, Junesang Choi, Shahid Mubeen and Devendra Kumar; (2019) ‘Certain formulas involving a multi-index Mittag-Leffler function’; East Asian Mathematical Journal, Vol. 35(1), 23-30.
- 2. H.M. Srivastava, Manish Bansal and Priyanka Harjule;(2018) ‘A study of fractional integral operators involving a certain generalized multi-index Mittag-Leffler function’; Mathematical methods in the applied sciences, (accepted).
- 3. Nidhi Jolly, Priyanka Harjule and Rashmi Jain; (2018) ‘On the solution of general family of fractional differential equation involving Hilfer derivative operator and -function’; International Journal of Mathematics and its Applications, vol 6(1), 155-162.
- 4. Nidhi Jolly, Priyanka Harjule and Rashmi Jain (2017) ‘Fractional Differential Equation Associated with an Integral operator with the -function in the kernel’; Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 13(7), pp. 3505-3517.
- 5. P. Agarwal and Priyanka Harjule(2017); ‘Certain Composition formulae for the fractional integral operators’ in Interanational conference (Functional analysis in interdisciplinary applications) FAIA2017 , AIP pp.05004-1-6.
- 6. Priyanka Harjule and Rashmi Jain;(2017) ‘A study of unified finite integral involving generalized modified function of third kind, general class of polynomials and the multivariable H-function’; The Journal Of the Indian Academy Of Mathematics, Vol. 38(2), pp.225-231.
- 7. Priyanka Harjule, Manish Bansal and Rashmi Jain; (2017)‘A general Volterra-type fractional equation associated with an integral operator with the -function in the kernel’; Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol 13(9) pp.6973-6978.
- 8. Priyanka Harjule and Rashmi Jain (2016) ‘General Volterra-type Integral equation associated with an Integral operator involving a product of general class of polynomials and multi variable H-function in the kernel’; Journal Of Rajasthan Academy Of Physical Sciences Vol.15(3) .
- 9. H.M.Srivastava, Priyanka Harjule and Rashmi Jain (2015) ‘A General Fractional Differential Equation Associated with an Integral Operator with the H-Function in the Kernel.’ Russian Journal of Mathematical Physics 22:1
- 10. Priyanka Harjule and Rashmi Jain (2015) ‘A study of Fractional Differential equation with an Integral operator containing Fox’s H-function in the kernel’; International Bulletin Of Mathematical Research Vol.2(1) pp.1-8.