- Office of IIIT Kota, 2nd Floor Prabha Bhawan, MNIT Jaipur Campus,
JLN Marg, Jaipur - 302017, Rajasthan
- Ph.D (NIT Hamirpur)
- M.Tech (CS)
- Recommender systems, Modeling evidence theory,
- Fault tolerance in mobile agent security,
- Trust and reputation computing, SNA.
- Automated wheel chair for physically challenged
Funded by DSIR, Govt. of India
- Member of IEEE, ACM
- Life member of CSI, ISTE, Institute of Engineers (India)
- Member of CSTA, Internet Society, IAENG, SDIWC
- Senior member of UACEE, IJCSE, SCIEI, IRED
- Member of board of International Journal of Computer Science and Technology (IJCST)
- Member of board of International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT)
- Rotary Club Jaipur North(RCJN)
- International Journals
-  Priyanka Dadhich, Kamlesh Dutta, and M.C. Govil, “Detection of slandersthrough Euclidean distance similarity assessment for securing e-commerceagents in P2P decentralized electronic communities”, International Journal of Security and Networks, (Inderscience-Scopus Indexed) vol.11, No.1/2, pp.48–65,2016.(UGCJournal No. 17525) ISSN online: 1747-8413ISSN print: 1747-8405
-  Priyanka Dadhich, Kamlesh Dutta, and M.C. Govil, “Trust enhanced authorization for distributed systems,” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, vol. 2, issue 3, pp. 1-7, 2011.(SCI-Indexed)ISSN 2229-5518
-  Priyanka Dadhich, Kamlesh Dutta and, M. C. Govil, “Security issues in Mobile Agents,” International Journal of Computer Applications, vol.11, no. 4, pp.1-7, 2010. [citation 24]. (UGC Journal No. 44570)ISSN 0975-8887ISBN978-93-80747-07-5
-  Priyanka Dadhich, Kamlesh Dutta and, M. C. Govil, “Decentralized reputation system for mobile agent security,” Journal of Rajasthan Academy of Physical Science, pp. 19-27, 2012. (UGC Journal No. 27667)ISSN 0972-6306
-  Priyanka Dadhich, Kamlesh Dutta, and M. C. Govil, “Security measures to protect mobile agents,” in InternationalConference on Methods and Models in Science and Technology (ICM2ST-10),American Institute of Physics,Vol.1324, pp. 298-302, 2010. (UGC Journal No. 9837). (Scopus-Indexed)ISBN:978-0-7354-0879-1ISSN 0094-243X
-  Priyanka Dadhich, Kamlesh Dutta, and M. C. Govil, “On the approach of combining trust and security for securing mobile agents: trust enhanced security,” in IEEE 2nd International Conference on Computer and Communication Technology, at MMNIT Allahabad, (ICCCT), India, pp. 379-384, 2011.[citations-4].(Scopus-Indexed)Electronic ISBN:978-1-4577-1386-6 Print ISBN: 978-1-4577-1385-9, CD-ROM ISBN: 978-1-4577-1384-2
-  Priyanka Dadhich, Kamlesh Dutta, and M. C. Govil, “Trust secure models for mobile agents-a perspective study,” in IEEE International Conference on Advances in Computing and Communication,NIT Hamirpur,(ICACC’2011), India,pp.1-7, 2011.ISBN:978-81-920874-0-5.
-  Priyanka Dadhich, Kamlesh Dutta, and M. C. Govil, “Agent: A view to automated software engineering,” in International Conference on Next Generation Communication and Computing System, NITTTRChandigarh, (ICNGC2S-10), India, pp.205–209, 2010.ISBN:978-93-81068-0-7
-  Priyanka Dadhich, Kamlesh Dutta, and M. C. Govil, “Fault tolerance: reliability mechanism for transactional mobile agent execution,” in 1st Annual IEEE International Conference on Computer Engineering and Technology, Jodhpur, (ICCET’10), India, 2010. ISBN:978-81-920-748-0-1
-  Priyanka Dadhich, Kamlesh Dutta, and M. C. Govil, “e-Government v/s e- Governance –Examining the differences,” in National Conference on Global Economic Upheavals & Strategic Management Initiatives (2009), APEX Institute of Management & Science,Jaipur.
-  Dr Priyanka Mishra, Saurav Kumar and Akshat Ashu, “Internet of Things: A Survey on Enabling Technologies, Application and Standardization in proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Internet of Things and Connected Technologies (ICIoTCT), 2018
-  Dr Priyanka Mishra and Vidhi Sen, “Computation of Fog with Help of Internet of Things”.In proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Internet of Things and Connected Technologies (ICIoTCT), 2018.
- Book Chapters in International Publications
-  Shubham Sharma, Priyanka Dadhich, “S-Array: highly Scalable Parallel Sorting Algorithm”, Book Chapter on “ Data Intensive Computing Application for Big Data”, published by Advances in parallel Computing Series, IOS Press, Netherlands(Scopus-Indexed) , 2017.
-  Priyanka Mishra ,Kamal Chirrang “Highly Scalable Parallel Sorting Algorithm”, Book Chapter in “ Recent Patents on Computer Science”, Thematic Issue , Bentham Science Journals ,Scopus-Indexed ,(Communicated).
-  Priyanka Dadhich, Kamlesh Dutta, and M. C. Govil, “Reputation based trust for mobile agents.Springer, vol.7135, pp. 486-494,2011.. Computer Science book series.Publisher : Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.Book title Advanced Computing, Networking and Security. (Scopus-Indexed) Editor:P. Santhi Thilagam ,Alwyn Roshan Pais, K. Chandrasekaran, N. Balakrishnan ISBN:978-3-642-29297-8
-  Priyanka Dadhich, Kamlesh Dutta, and M. C. Govil, “ Formalizing Soft Trust Management.Springer, vol. 250,pp. 534-536, 2011.Communications in Computer and Information Science book series (CCIS, volume 250). Publisher Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg. Book title:Computational Intelligence and Information Technology. Editor:Vinu V Das ,Nessy Thankachan (Scopus-Indexed) ISBN:978-3-642-25734-6